Tuesday, September 11, 2007

ABOUT

i've had multiple comments (complaints) about how worthless my "about" section is and how "nobody knows anything about the prince," so here is the new and improved "about" section! oooooowwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME - born and raised in ballard, a neighborhood of seattle, which is a city in washington, which is a state in amuuurica, which is a country in north america, which is a continent on planet earth......i have lived places as far as alitak alaska and huntsville alabama, and as near as magnolia and queen anne, but always return to the hood where i currently live, work, eat and drink. i am a left handed virgo that loves rom-coms (romantic comedies), puppies, white wine spritzers, sunsets, designer jeans, expensive purses, lowrider mini trucks, carb free food, real housewives of misery, and long walks on the beach. my lady is really hot but a total dork. i want to do everything from building motorcycles to opening restaurants, but my budget limits me to making beats on bootleg software, fixing up bikes i buy for cheap on craigslist, and building furniture from wood people want to throw away. i sometimes go by "larry." my real name is kristjan. i like swimming more than the internet. i like drinking ice cold canned beer(delicious). people say i am a "dick" and "too critical." i say life's too short to live imperfectly. i think men are getting too soft these day and i try to imagine my grandpas opinion of things before i do them. would he call me a pussy? or would he smile with pride? real talk.

MY BLOG - this isnt a "music blog," or a "photography blog," or a place where i can plug my projects. this is just all of the shit that i like or make every week. how it got so popular i dont know...... this internet trips me out on a weekly basis. 10,000 visits a month from about 130-some of the countries on the planet. WFT? seriously....what the fuck?? where is mauritius, or lesotho or andorra or liechtenstein or qatar or mauritania or bahrain?? apparantly these are all countries and there is 1 hip little dude there that reads armed snobbery. amazing.

MY BEATS - i'm working with a borrowed record player, some bootleg software, and run things through $20 radioshack speakers. i dont own an MPC, any keyboards, or any vintage synths. my shit is ghetto and i'm in this stricktly for entertainment purposes.

MY PICS - i throw the point and shoot in my back pocket and try to document this little thing we call life. camera of the moment is a lumic FX37. i've only broken 2 so far....



what people are saying.........

Prince Of Ballard is the joy of life embodied accompanied by a soundtrack to die for. - LeMellotron

This man has some serious style. Makes me wanna wear linen and grow an offensive moustache. - pigeons & planes

POB has style, a lot more than most of you could ever conjure up. - Out for Stardom (Mad Rad/Fresh Espresso)

He's an asshole! - that one girl i never called back

I'd post a mix from PoB each, every and any day if I could. Maybe I will. - Sheena Beaston

Based in Seattle, the daily POB revolves around several themes: His wife, his wife's dog, cycling (preferably fixed), his wife bikes, partying, beer and sound. - the chronicles.fr

You asshole! - Yuppie in BMW i cut off the other day


thanks. shit yeah.

the prince of ballard

9 comments:

Dylan Thomas said...

Your remixes are top notch. Well done!

Anonymous said...

fun shit.

Narcissus said...

Ey, you got skills, man! You should call yourself a photographer! You got the eyes for photography! Splendid pictures!

Anonymous said...

Great remixes. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I heard your remix of Hustlin' on a french radio, it's top, better than the original ! Keep on remixing ! Thanks
A french fan !

Nose Dradamous said...

Union Camera's are the best.

PRINCE OF BALLARD said...

i gotta say i rep pretty hard for union.

now i just need to get on a capita and be a full C3 groupie.

The Shortwave Radio Gang said...

easily the best original remixes anywhere, you've got soul my man. keep doing your thing.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog
platform are you using for this site? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had
problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform.
I would be fantastic if you could point me in the
direction of a good platform.|

My page: darmowy program pit 2014 (2014programpit.pl)