Sunday, March 30, 2008

face shots


not only did we finally get some snow, but i was suprised to find we had about 2 feet of light FLUFFY WONDERFULNESS! best quality snow of the season so far. lovin it! the mountain was echoing with wooo hooos! and oooowwwweeeees! it was great. i got a handful of chestbumps and high fives in. i was so happy, i even hugged a stranger (sup mark). i could use a few more powder days, but i am getting kinda of excited for spring days like the picture above. t-shirts, backpacks full of beers, half days (=sleeping in), and trips to bend and rainier. cant wait!

blockhead - insomniac olympics


quantic feat. trinidad - en focus (french rap is funny)



and on a side note.....i am glad to see that my future wife has got her blog back up and running. i am also glad to see that as an LA resident she decided to call herself "princess of the ragamuffins" and not "princess of ballard." dont get me wrong, i would love to have people associate you with me, and me with you....but to carry such a honored title, you need to be with your people. you know....shaking hand and kissing babies and all that shit.

1 comments:

bryan said...

Whats up,I really like the blog,I've only been reading it for a few months but its good to see someone from the NW voice their opinion.I read that you like to go to Bend in the spring.I'm a local dj/snowboarder from Bend and we got some pretty cool shit happenin around here.You should hit me up if you come to town.I'm also involved with a local Hip Hop group called Person People,so if you're interested in checking out some more NW Hip Hop let me know and I'll send you some mp3s.

peace