Monday, June 30, 2008

fun in the sun

aaaarrrrrrrr! cameras and water dont mix. my beautiful baby nikon is officially dead. bummer.....

at least it happened at the end of the weekend so we managed to get a couple good ones.......


trouble!





too many canned champagnes. i had to ride in the back seat of my own car


sunday. more sun, more fun


one of the best funday feasts yet


so gangster




dj tanner was killing it with the all 45's set. the funk and soul along with the sound of crashing waves made for another "hugging strangers" type of day.



i have been waiting 9 long months for this. so glad to see you again summer!

6 comments:

Theresa Maduzia said...

Yikes. Thank you for being so kind with the photos of me...I know you could have posted A LOT WORSE. It was fun...until about an hour before that shot was taken in my driveway...

The Prince of Ballard said...

not a photogenic day for you. actually not for anyone. i am still feeling a little rough.

Josh said...

all 45's...what's with the laptop then?

The Prince of Ballard said...

ah ha! i was wondering if someone would call that out. it was there when we showed up. didnt make much sense to disconnect it just for looks. ya heard!?

MrGoodie2shoes said...

I heard...I got's me a blog too now www.mrgoodie2shoes.com peace

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the photos...I assume the flash kicked off my gut so everything overexposed?....

Sincerely,

brotha from anotha motha and father