Friday, December 19, 2008

throwback rap



theres somthing about snow that makes me feel like im 14 again.

cypress hill - i want to get high


ugk - pocket full of stones


part 2:

we all have the dusty springfield version of "son of a preacher man" used in that cypress hill track so i wont bother posting that, but here are a handful of covers for your weekend.

the gaylettes - son of a preacher man


mavis staples - son of a preacher man


bobbie gentry - son of a preacher man


aretha franklin - son of a preacher man


mel brown - son of a preacher man

3 comments:

Fifteen said...

We're in the middle of a storm here. It's great. However, I'm stuck at school for three more days because of it. Quite the opposite of your typical snow day.

The Prince of Ballard said...

i was wondering what was going on with sips of the brew. its been idle.

Fifteen said...

I just did a couple of posts and have a few more sitting in the draft box. I just had a pretty rough month and couldn't deal with the time it takes me to post. But I'm on winter break now, so a tad more time, but only for a short while. Keep coming back, though!