Thursday, March 12, 2009

by request



one of my nearest and dearest requested some roots the other day, and even though i wasnt excited about posting music that i thought everyone should already have, i just cant say no to her.....p.s. thats you left center stuffing your face!

the roots - aint sayin nothin new


the roots feat. common - act two (love of my life)


the roots - star


and if i have a post dedicated to the roots i better post my favorite song of theirs. this is a re-post and i really wish i had a clean copy of this. does anyone out there have a better version??? this song IS summertime and it never seems to get old.

the roots - please dont go (demo)


sample source: this is another one of my favorite songs of all time.

inell young - what do you see in her?....re-post

6 comments:

Theresa Maduzia said...

Thanks for indulging me...just been in the Roots mood lately! Love your dedication to keeping me happy...

tanja m said...

How have you kept this Inell Young song from me??? Luulaalove it

The Prince of Ballard said...

theresa, see you next week you old lady.

tanja, if you were a deticated armed snobbery reader you would have already had it! click the "re-post" link to see the original post....sucka!

tanja m said...

DUDE -- I spent close to 3 hours getting everything once I figured it out...how I missed it...? Also, how can you post Roots without silent treatment...u should mix that...

The Prince of Ballard said...

i actually was thinking about posting the live version of silent treatment. i will post it as soon as i find my CD.

tanja m said...

You have a live version?! Anxiously awaiting...