Thursday, July 16, 2009

IRREPLACEABLE

the little champ of a camera i've had for years now has finally died. i'll keep you posted on the memorial service i'm gonna have for her. i'm looking for a replacement and would love suggestions for somthing compact. thinking about a leica. but for now, i have to rock the cell phone pics. hers a few from last night...





this is the "pass" my friend garret recently got after being 86'd from the sloop taver for 8 years.... the lesson here is NEVER GIVE UP. never...give...up. i'm so proud.



i'm hittin the coast tomorrow. i'll have some mixes for ya'll when i get back.

uno

2 comments:

Theresa Maduzia said...

I can't believe it's been EIGHT YEARS. lol...I wish I was as determined about my career as Garrett was about getting back into the Sloop...

Tanja Maduzia said...

They let him back in?!? Haha AMAZING!