Wednesday, January 13, 2010

HYPE



my email correspondence today.....

BJ: more worship....http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2010/01/13/thats-whats-up

POB: I haven’t seen nut swingin like this in a long time.

BJ: i think it's actually cooler now to not like him. the hype pendulum swings quickly.

BJ: I can't wait until I see "desert scarf" in the crowds of an indie show. the skinnier the white dude wearing it, the better.

PETE: from the stranger comments section under the link...

"Did I accidentally subscribe to the fucking Shabazz Palaces RSS feed? And when did Afrika Bambaataa and the Soul Sonic Force play Neumo's? Or is this a promo shot from the "Rock the Casbah" video shoot?

The biggest trend of 2010 has already happened. Yar."



this shit is hilarious! cheers to whoever made that comment because things are really going apeshit here in seattle over this fucking show. dont get me wrong, i loved it, and hyped it, but there isnt a publication in the city that hasnt cock swung this dude.

thanks to BJ for this handy graph

1 comments:

DUB and BOBBY said...

the hype pendulum by BJ is great