Thursday, April 1, 2010

POWDER HOUNDS






“Winter is back!!! We've picked up over 2 feet of snow in the past 48 hours. Tomorrow's primary conditions will be deep, fresh powder. Practice deep snow safety; ski & ride with a partner and keep them in sight! Northway will open Wednesday morning”…………

well fuck me. i take a precious day off of work to hit the mountain in peaceful weekday solitude, and BAM....the whole city comes out to play. i love your guys dedication, but stay home next time. i'm not into riding your sloppy seconds.

but in good news, nobody properly warned my girl about april fools day today and she called me PISSED after i sen her this email.....

"So I just ran into Sonja at the coffee shop this morning. I was expecting her to be fat but she is super skinny. Do you think it would be weird if we went to lunch? She asked me and I told her I would have to think about it. I wont go if you don’t feel comfortable."

she fell for it. so good. sorry booger, love you.

0 comments: