Monday, June 11, 2012


music today come via A MAN who might be the world wide interwebs best commenter.

drop your anchor, put on your vuarnets, get some zinka on that nose, and pour yourself a nice white wine spritzer. this is "My Yacht Belongs In Your Marina (The AM Gold Mix)"

enjoy....


1. 10cc - I'm Not In Love
2. Climax Blues Band - I Love You
3. Ace - How Long
4. Styx - Babe
5. Benny Mardones - Into The Night
6. Paul Davis - I Go Crazy
7. Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky
8. Christopher Cross - All Right
9. Jack Wagner - All I Need
10. America - Sister Golden Hair
11. Joe Jackson - Breaking Us In Two
12. Steve Perry - Oh Sherrie
13. Air Supply - Lost In Love
14. Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynold - Fallin' In Love
15. Stevie Nicks And Don Henley - Leather And Lace
16. Dan Fogelberg - Longer Than
17. Todd Rundgren - hello its me
18. Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
19. Paul Young - Every Time You Go Away
20. Robbie Dupree - Steal Away
21. Sara Smile - Daryl Hall & John Oates
22. Paul Davis - Cool Night

3 comments:

a man said...

oh I didn't make that mix, just pointing you to a classique that's deffo in the lite nautical vein

shit's kinda heavy still, which is crazy because it's lite

DoD

PRINCE OF BALLARD said...

sharing is caring so you get credit.

BTRVLR said...

now all i need is a yatch! nice selections